Lucky Draw Term & Conditions
Lucky Draw Term & Conditions
1. This “vivo | Villeroy & Boch Group - Cookware Lucky Draw Contest” (“Contest”) is organized by AEON CO. (M) BHD. (“Organizer”)
B) CONTEST Period
1. This Contest begins on 01 July 2019 and ends on 01 December 2019 (“Contest Period”).
1. This Contest is open to all participants of AEON Cookware Redemption Program with vivo | Villeroy & Boch Group in AEON stores and MaxValu Prime stores nationwide (“Participant(s)”) .
2. The representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the Organizer (including their respective affiliated and associate companies) and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
D) Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
1. To participate in this Contest, the Participant(s) must redeem any two (2) units of vivo | Villeroy & Boch Group cookware in a single receipt at any AEON stores or MaxValu Prime stores in Malaysia during the Contest Period in compliance with the terms and conditions for redemption of the vivo | Villeroy & Boch Group cookware.
2. The Participant(s) is required to log in to http://www.aeonretail.com.my/ vivocookwares/ to answer the question correctly, fill in the details and key in the receipt number.
3. There is no limitation on the number of Contest submissions during the Contest Period. However, for the avoidance of doubt, each Participant(s) will only be eligible to win one (1) prize from the Contest as decided by the Organizer in its absolute discretion.
4. All Contest entries shall be submitted on or before 01 Dec 2019, 11.59 p.m. Any late submissions thereafter shall not be entertained.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, illegible, disfigured, submitted beyond the deadline, without the proper proof of purchase or such other reason as the Organizer deems fit.
The prizes of the contest (“Prizes”) are as follows:
First Prize X 1 winner
Trip to Germany with hotel voucher for 2 persons worth RM13,000.00
(Include flight tickets, hotel nights, meals, entrance fees, tour services but exclude personal expenses, personal charges at hotel such as laundry/phone calls/extra services etc, optional tours, cost of beverages and alcohol, travel insurance)
Second Prize X 1 winner
APPLE iPhone XS 64GB worth RM4,999.00
Third Prize X 20 winners
AEON Gift Voucher worth RM100
1. The winners will be selected through the lucky draw system, either by means of manual or computerized or by any other method as the Organizer may determine at its absolute discretion.
2. The winners list of the AEON Gift Vouchers worth RM100 each will be announced in the first week of every month from August until December 2019. The winner of the APPLE iPhone XS 64GB worth RM 4,999.00 prize will be announced on the week of 27th September 2019. The winner of the Trip to Germany with hotel voucher for 2 persons worth RM 13,000 will be announced the week after 6 December 2019. Notwithstanding to the contrary, the Organizer has the right to change the winner announcement date as the Organizer deems fit.
3. The winners will be notified via phone or email or mail or such other communication methods deemed fit by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winners.
4. All winners shall claim their Prizes within the period determined by the Organizer upon the announcement of the winners list. Should a winner fail to claim the Prize within the time allocated, the unclaimed Prizes shall be forfeited and dealt with in a manner deemed fit by the Organizer.
5. The Prizes are not transferable, returnable or exchangeable for cash or such other items in part or in full value. All Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the winners without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied.
6. For the trip Prizes package, all travel arrangement must be booked through the tour agency designated by the Organizer and/or sponsors in compliance with the instructions given to the winner.
7. Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the sponsors or third parties arranging and/or providing for all the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any.
8. In the event of a disqualification after the Prizes have been awarded, the Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prizes or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant(s).
9. The Organizer shall have absolute right to substitute the Prizes with any other prizes of similar value as determined by the Organizer at any time without prior notice.
1. By participating in this Contest, all Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that:
a) the Participant(s) have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contest;
b) any consent and/or authorization required shall be deemed given upon the Participant(s) participated in this Contest according to the criteria stipulated therein and/or submitted any required details to the Organizer for this Contest;
c) the Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of the winners) shall be final and binding of which no further correspondence queries and/or appeal shall be entertained;
d) the Organizer shall have the absolute discretion to cancel, add, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the Contest as they deem fit without any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect;
e) any images or pictorial used in promoting this Contest are for illustration purposes only;
f) the Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies) are authorized to publish/use the Participant(s) names in any of the promotional materials for the purposes of advertising and/or promoting this Contest; and
g) all costs and expenses including any payable tax (if applicable) incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem any prize thereof shall be at the sole responsibility of the Participant(s).
2. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed by the laws of Malaysia.
3. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the terms and condition of this Contest.
1. All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights of the Organizer shall at all times belong to the Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
2. The Organizer (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsible and/or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from the Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same in the Organizer and/or sponsor’s website and/or any public domain.
3. The Organizer hereby disclaimed all liabilities towards the quality and life span of the Prizes and Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s) without any warranty of any kind express or implied.